Trabajos de investigaciï¿½n
- "It is Hobbes, not Rousseau An Experiment on Social Insurance" Antonio Cabrales, Rosemarie Nagel and Jos? Vicente Rodr?guez-Mora (2012), Experimental Economics, 15:278-308.
- "Three is a crowd in iterated prisoner's dilemmas: experimental evidence on reciprocal behavior" Jelena Gruji?, Burcu Eke, Antonio Cabrales, Jos? A. Cuesta and Angel S?nchez (2012), Scientific Reports, 2: Article number: 638 doi:10.1038/srep00638.
- "Competition, Hidden Information and Efficiency: An Experiment" Antonio Cabrales, Gary Charness and Marie Claire Villeval (2011), Experimental Economics, 14:133-159.
- "Social Preferences and Strategic Uncertainty: an Experiment on Markets and Contracts" Antonio Cabrales (with Raffaele Miniaci, Marco Piovesan and Giovanni Ponti). American Economic Review, forthcoming.
- "Optimal Contracts with Team Production and Hidden Information: An Experiment" Antonio Cabrales (with Gary Charness). Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, forthcoming.
- "Peaks and Valleys: Experimental Asset Markets with Non-Monotonic Fundamentals" Owen Powell, (with Charles N. Noussair) Journal of Economic Studies, forthcoming.
- "Fairness and Short Run Price Adjustment in Posted Offer Markets" Praveen Kujal, (with Vernon L. Smith) The Handbook of Results in Experimental Economics, 2008.
- "The Endowment Effect" Praveen Kujal, (with Vernon L. Smith) The Handbook of Results in Experimental Economics, 2008.
- "Quantitative Restrictions in Experimental Posted-Offer Markets" Praveen Kujal, The Handbook of Results in Experimental Economics, 2008.
- "Information asymmetry and deception in the investment game", Irma Clots-Figueras, Roberto Hern?n, Praveen Kujal.
- "The Strategic Motive to Sell Forward: Experimental Evidence", Praveen Kujal, (with José Luis Ferreira and Stephen Rassenti) (under review).
- "Repurchases and Share Issues: An Experimental Investigation", Owen Powell, (with Charles N. Noussair and Ernan Haruvy) (under review).
- "Uninformative Announcements and Asset Trading Behavior", Praveen Kujal, (with Brice Corgnet (Universidad de Navarra) and Dave Porter (Economic Science Institute, Chapman University) (revise and resubmit).
- "How do Markets Manage Water Resources? An Experiment on Resource Market (de)centralization with Endogenous Quality", Praveen Kujal (with N. Georgantzis and A. Gª Gallego) (revise and resubmit).